ISSCO, INC has an extensive product list that includes standard and metric fasteners, non-ferrous fasteners, construction fasteners, transportation fasteners, industrial suppplies, u-bolts, rods and studs, and per print specials. However, ISSCO expands beyond product offerings and aims to provide an all-in-one service to our customers. Our Vendor Managed Inventory solutions are designed with you in mind. Our goal is to work together to streamline your manufacturing processes. With our VMI services, together we’ll determine an agreed-upon amount of inventory to be stocked on location and at ISSCO. We are committed to ensuring our inventories are reflective of our customer’s historical annual usage. We even offer a Consignment VMI option, which means you pay for the product only after it has been used.
By eliminating the burden of purchasing fasteners on a daily basis and relying on ISSCO for your inventories, you in turn save money cutting less purchase orders, having routine stock-outs or shutdowns. You now have time to concentrate on greater, more progressive projects for your company.
Benefits of Our VMI Services:
- Enhanced Delivery Performance ensures that your fastening needs are met on time, every time.
- Consistent Product Flow so your industrial supply inventory stays consistent and fully stocked.
- On-Site Storerooms to make it easy as possible for you to avoid fastening product stock-outs.
- Point-of-Use Delivery so all the fastening products and supplies you need are stored at a convenient and consistent location.
- High Service Levels to ensure the highest level of trust between our industrial suppliers and your inventory needs.
- Decreased Carrying Costs so you can focus on improving other areas of your company.