As a leading fastener distributor, we strive to implement ways to better serve our customers. We wish to go beyond traditional customer service and offer our customer a way to make their inventory management and internal processes as simple as possible. We consistently ask for feedback from our customers and listen to their needs, which in turn betters our processes and services. ISSCO was one of the first in the fastener industry to implement a paperless Supply Chain Management process. We offer beneficial services such as Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Kitting, Custom Labeling, Packaging and more. In addition to our fasteners (screws, bolts, and sockets), we also offer the following services for a one-stop-shop experience.
Value Added Services:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Capabilities
- Custom and Consignment VMI Programs
- Blanket Orders/Stock and Release
- Electronic Payment, Summary Billing & Consolidated Invoicing
- Kitting, Packaging, Custom Labeling & Assembly
- Consignment Inventory Solutions
- Point-of-Use Delivery
- Engineering Support
- In-Plant Storerooms
- Scan to Order & Barcoding
- Custom Designed Sales & Usage Reports
- Customer PN Cross Reference
- Paperless Recording
We’re Kansas City-based, competitively priced, experienced and eager to serve you!