ISSCO is able to fulfill all your common and personalized fastener material needs as we strive to be an original and service-based distributor, packager, manufacturer, and leader. We are pleased to carry all the useful and popular standard and metric fasteners, including Bolts, Screws, Nuts, Locknuts, Washers, Sockets, Rods and Pins. We proudly offer many variations for your fastener needs as well as full service manufacturing and distributing services.
- Grades like Grade 2, Grade 5, Grade 8, ASTM A307, Structural A325 and A490
- Various Sizes with an abundance of options for each type of fastener including both standard and metric
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, silicon bronze, and nylon
- Many Finishes such as plain, commercial zinc, zinc yellow, phosphate and oil, black oxide, and dacrotized
- Property Classes for the strength of your metric fasteners
- Styles/Types to fit a variety of purposes
Although non-ferrous fasteners are considered to be the enhanced choice, we can deliver these fasteners quickly for your convenience. We offer a variety of stainless steel including 18-8 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, and 410 Stainless Steel. Non-ferrous metals can provide quite a few benefits including:
- Additional corrosion resistance to increase the overall life of the fastener
- Meet FDA requirements
With our continuous large inventory of ferrous and non-ferrous standard and metric fasteners, we can provide quick and reliable manufacturing and distributing services to all types of industries and manufacturers, including: Maintenance Repair & Operations (MRO), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), construction, plumbing, commercial maintenance companies, and so many more. Since many of our suppliers won’t sell direct, and with BTM Manufacturing, ISSCO is your leading comprehensive fastener distributor in the Kansas City area.
Specialty and Construction Fasteners
With the task of providing our customers with specialized fasteners, we have evolved to be a solution-based fastener company with an end goal of meeting the entire expectation of our customers. We offer many different specialized fasteners for all those distinct tasks. Our products come in many grades and finishes, such as hot dip galvanized, to ensure you’ll always have the right fastener for the job.
Professions such as general contractors, structural steel fabricators, HVAC and concrete tend to require very specific types of fasteners to get the job done effectively and correctly. With our experience and knowledge, ISSCO’s global construction fasteners are first-rate and long-lasting to provide you with the best result.
Browse or Shop Our Fasteners: