VMI is short for Vendor Managed Inventory.
With ISSCO's Vendor Managed Inventory services, together we’ll determine an agreed-upon amount of inventory to be stocked on location and at ISSCO. We ensure inventory is reflective of our customer’s historical annual usage. A Consignment VMI option is available, which means you pay for the product only after it has been used.
Benefits of Our VMI Services:
- Enhanced Delivery Performance ensures that your fastening needs are met on time, every time.
- Consistent Product Flow so your industrial supply inventory stays consistent and fully stocked.
- On-Site Storerooms to make it easy as possible for you to avoid fastening product stock-outs.
- Point-of-Use Delivery so all the fastening products and supplies you need are stored at a convenient and consistent location.
- High Service Levels to ensure the highest level of trust between our industrial suppliers and your inventory needs.
- Decreased Carrying Costs so you can focus on improving other areas of your company.