Davis Family – Fastener Minute or Two…
What's a VMI?
What is Vendor Managed Inventory - VMI?
ISSCO, INC. offers VMI solutions customizable to fit the needs of each customer. Our goal is to work alongside you to streamline your manufacturing processes. With our VMI services, the customer determines an agreed-upon amount of inventory to be stocked on location and at ISSCO. We are committed to ensuring our inventories are reflective of the customer’s historical annual usage. We even take it a step further and offer a consignment VMI option, which allows you pay for the product after it has been used.
By eliminating the burden of purchasing fasteners on a daily basis and relying on ISSCO for their inventory levels, our customers have experienced improved efficiencies, such as issuing fewer purchase orders, consistent availability of inventory, and reducing or eliminating routine stock-outs or line shutdowns. Our customers now have more time to concentrate on greater, more progressive projects for their company.
Benefits of Our VMI Services:
- Enhanced Delivery Performance ensures that your fastening needs are met on time, every time.
- Consistent Product Flow so your industrial supply inventory stays consistent and fully stocked.
- Onsite Storerooms makes it as easy as possible to avoid fastening product stock-outs.
- High Service Levels ensures the highest level of trust between our industrial suppliers and your inventory needs.
- Decreased Carrying and Handling Costs focuses resources and efforts in other areas of your business.
- Point-of-Use Delivery allows the fastening products and supplies needed to be stored in a convenient and